Sonic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about the game!

3 posters

Go down

All about the game! Empty All about the game!

Post  A_Hereos_Legacy Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

A Heroes Legacy, was one of my first games I thought of, and tried out on RPG Maker 2003. Unfortunately, It never made it into the real world and I changed it into a side-scrolling action RPG with Game Maker 8. Here's Some info on it. If you want to ask questions on it just ask, or make a topic on it.

Game Name: A Heroes Legacy
Helpers: None
Leader: Superhydrosonic55

Genre: Fighting/RPG (The updated 3D game will be Fighting/RPG/FPS)
ESRB Rating: T close to M for blood/gore
Closest Universe Relation: None, there's no need it's my game.
Online Capabilities: Maybe
Players: 1 (Maybe more for online...maybe)
Approx. Time of Play: 50hrs for 100% 30hrs story
Game Information:
Story:

Ever thought you we used...I mean from birth. I was taken from an orphanage, and put into some science lab. It's been years of testing. Needles...weapons...Physiologists...all to find out the best way to protect the city. Even though I know I'm helping, I'm missing out on life, friends, games, everything...

Years past...Lot's of Years...and I've noticed that I'm not alone. Children 5-8 years of age, being tested in labs, being tested in fields... some dying...some killing...some crying...I've had it here. I've been here my whole life stuck with misery...sadness...anger...confusion...

I've met a friend in a lab not long ago too...she was a creature unseen by anyone except the scientists and thier...victims... Seeing how life was going I needed to leave, and so did she. We made a plan not long ago to leave...but something happened...something worse than anything I've seen...something...dark...dead...I don't know what it could be...

We were attacked...all the experiments dying...protecting...their "Masters." As my friend and I fled we got surrounded and we fought...and lost. I was simply knocked out unconscious, and she was captured. And having this happening to a 5 year old makes it all worse.

10 years later.

After they rebuilt the laboratory, I was captured and was experimented again against my will. This time it was different. I was becoming an experiment of power. I was training with guns, swords, and other technology I never knew existed. Then a day came. A day filled with hate...darkness...and fear. The dark ones returned. This time, I was on the front line, facing these...monsters. People dying beside me, infront of me, and behind me. There was no way to tell wither you die, or live.

Until I saw that weapon. That weapon that looked like it was sent by the gods...it was the end of us. I fled into a cave, that headed underground, I knew if I was to survive, I had to flee. And so I did, and when that roar of anger uncovered intself with a blast everything went quiet...

No more screams...no more fighting...no more anything. I put my hands out to see if a creature or dark being was there, and I was scared by heat. Heat that was so intense it burned my skin until it was gone, and metled my muscles...It was gruesome and made me flee deep into the cave... I knew I was not time, but I had to treat my wounds...

So I found some linen and some wool around the cave, that was left by some sort of medical support. As I stayed for days, I finally went out, this time it was different. No melting, no heat, no people...just vacancy and dust.

That was until I saw that sword. Glowing dark with an aura of hate. It whispered to me..."Feel it?"
I was startled, was I insane? Or was it talking to me? "Do you feel the hate...the loss of life... the anger in which caused this? I can help you... I can..." I stared at it...It knew how I felt, and knew what I wanted. Revenge. A common cliche in someones life, but with this disaster...It had to become reality. Thousands and thousands had died under a dark being. I had to revenge those souls who had to go to the light early, and miss out on the one chance at life.

I picked up that sword, and could feel the power. It felt like I was in control and nothing could stop me. he perfect feeling for...revenge.

I AM...Streak, the one who will destroy the dark being, the one that destroyed my city, the one that captured my friend, the one who will pay. There might be an army, a whole brotherhood in fact, that will be in my way, but...with this! I shall prevail!!

And there you go. Kinda cliche but still nice for a story to start.

Characters:

Streak: Streak was an experiment from a lab from Kalgore City. A.K.A his birth city. Since he was in captivity for the first part of his life, he's usually confused about most things about life. He doesn't know about squirrels, deers, or even regular people. Since he was taken at such a small age in life, he has trouble with talking and controlling his feelings. He finds it easier to kill someone dead on, instead of talking it through. He doesn't like to stay around the same place for days or hours, and spends most of his new life trying to take down the Dark Being. So he works as a merchant, and goes throughout the world trying to get info on this dark being. He doesn't like to play safe either. He'll go jump over a cliff without thinking just to get down, but will stab his sword into the cliff to stop him.

Streak can be a nice person to be around, but can ditch his friends just to take down someone that works for the dark being. He's a hard person to agree with, but is very intelligent when he's talking about weapons or survival.

He can use guns, swords, maces, and anything he can throw to get through. He can jump high, and take lot's of damage, but he's slower than most characters, and is the only who to have a sprint bar. His signature move is the "Crystal of Hatred."

He's use his crystal that he got from his Mom, that stores his anger, and makes him turn into the Dark being's "Copy."

Streak uses Sprint and Energy as his resource.

Streak is big, strong, and full of armour. He can't keep doing moves without getting tired. He has 2 types of moves. Running and attacking. Running means he can move faster on the MAP. His Energy bar shows how much energy he has to attack. ranging from 0-250 he can perform many tasks. To regain energy you have to: sit down, stop doing anything, or eat some adrenaline bars. Sprinting while a battle begins will lower the energy bar by 25% next battle.

Mistress C

Mistress C will be the second playable character in the game. She's the only character to represent darkness in the game. Streak is both for light and dark. C is one of the most powerful characters if it wasn't for some cons. She can float, use dark blasts, and can mind control enemies. She's a giant mystery as she came out of nowhere to save Streak from soldiers of the Dark Being.

Mistress C is covered in custom forged armour that is indestructable to most weaponry. Her headpiece is shaped as a scorpion for pain, sholderpieces are forged to look like spikes with blood filling the veins that paints it. All here armour represents darkness and evil. The ironic thing is, she's a good guy! Mistress C wasn't born, but created by the Dark Being. Though there was an unknown flay in the creation that made her rebel and want to destroy it. C is almost 50yrs old, but disappeared after a blast hit her. She then returned 28yrs later, not aging.

C can be kind to her allies to a point. She contains her anger and feelings to not distract her mission. Her friends are Streak and Joe, who she joined with to destroy the dark being. Since she doesn't show any feelings except for some happy tones, no one knows what she likes or hates etc.

C's final strike is "Dark Perfection." This move was only used once and she regrets to use it on anything else. This move is only triggered when her anger and feelings are unleashed.
First she binds the foe in dark chains and rises extremely high into the air. More around the atmosphere. She then creates a sphere of dark energy around the radius of 5 cities (or Toronto ffor a real life measure) and kicks it to earth. She then reappears and shields her allies with a dark field as she send the foe into the air slicing him with her sword many times. The blast is bigger than 3x nukes, and instead of getting blind anyone who looks at it has their soul drained. Only the ones ina dark field survives both climax and aftermath. Ohh, it doesn't stop after that, after the blast is done, the earth shatters underneath to rid the corpses and repairs itself when it's done. Just let me say this move is in the game, but using it at the wrong time could get you banned from everywhere within the region or continent, meaning you'll just have to leave the continent. (This will effect the story and characters.)

She uses Dark Income as a resource.

The cons:
-Long cool-downs
-High EXP rating so it's harder to level
-Each move is different and is hard to actually pull off.
-Can kill allies
-High health, low healing income.

Dark Income: It's like mana but regenerates slowly to a point. From 0-1000 (with upgrades) you can pull off many strikes. So when you have 30 DI you can attack with a move, but wait longer and you can pull off stronger ones. There are ways to regenerate faster, as in; using potions each turn to help allies, attack regularly with huge combos, or suck mana out of foes.

Last edited by Admin(Superhydrosonic55) on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
A_Hereos_Legacy
A_Hereos_Legacy
Admin
Admin

http://superhydrosonic55.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

All about the game! Empty Re: All about the game!

Post  LupinAKAFlashTH Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Pretty interesting. Smile Is this game already out, or is it still in development?

LupinAKAFlashTH

http://www.crossloids.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A_Hereos_Legacy Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH wrote:Pretty interesting. Smile Is this game already out, or is it still in development?

It's still WIP, atm, but it'll come out soon enough.
A_Hereos_Legacy
A_Hereos_Legacy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_Hereos_Legacy Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 am

Updated
A_Hereos_Legacy
A_Hereos_Legacy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kylod Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Admin(Superhydrosonic55) wrote:Updated

hi i see you have no helpers and im making my own sonic rpg witch ill post on the game creations and i know now what its like to not have anyone helping, so i was wondering if i could set aside my rpg for awhile and help you
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down