Sonic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hard sonic sprites

Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty hard sonic sprites

Post  jetfire2000 Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 pm

i will be making this topic for people who will never find the sprites they are looking for like super tails,super knuckles etc....

these are sprites for rpg maker 2003
i wont take any requests from anybody the reason is that i make my resources (actually the hard ones to find) they will be only battlecharset for now i am not sure i will put faceset and charset but lets continue on you people will have to try to make your own sprites i can only take requests from people who have tried and failed and from people who never found the sprites they are looking for but i will only be posting like only 3/10 sprites but i have more than 10 the reason is they are unique and they are advanced charcters not the old sonic models but i am kind of lazy at making the sprites bec. they are really hard to make so i will make 1 sprite every week but i might not upload it

jetfire2000

Back to top Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty super knuckles sprite

Post  jetfire2000 Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm

here is the only sprite i made so far (i made them so they took me alot of time not find them) you can edit it if you want but i will tell you something if you ever gave the sprites to anybody or post it at any other site i wont make any upload any sprites again the reason i dont want all people to make unique games bec. that will make the good games like sonic legends and myths and sonic the secret of the emeralds be like a normal game and they are unique you will find one that is not edited it is not important and the item and victory make them idle stand

part 1: https://servimg.com/view/17555301/7

part 2:https://servimg.com/view/17555301/5

sorry that i am making it with links but i dont know how to post it normally like a picture

jetfire2000

Back to top Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty super knuckles 2

Post  jetfire2000 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 pm

i know my super knuckles sprite moves alot but i found a way to not make it move up and down and my new super knuckles sprite only moves left and right for the idle stand but before i post him i need any person to review my topic so that i know people see this i only made the idle stand so far bec. it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes for the idle stand to finally come almost perfect but when you try it at test battle you find it good i dont know why i know that bec. i tried it

jetfire2000

Back to top Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty battle animation

Post  jetfire2000 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm

good news everybody i found a way to also make battle animation i only need to learn how to make faceset and charset so i can make a complete character but i still wont post anything unless atleast 3 persons reviwes my topic

jetfire2000

Back to top Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty nothing left

Post  jetfire2000 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 pm

something went srong when i was making sprites so i wont continue bec. making the sprites annoys me and nobody have even seen my topic and finnaly bec. the creater of the game didnt even answer me for more than a week and we answer each others everyday anyway if you guys want sprites i would onlu make faceset for rpg maker 2003

jetfire2000

Back to top Go down

hard sonic sprites Empty Re: hard sonic sprites

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down