Sonic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game?

5 posters

Go down

Who would you like to be in the game out of these characters?

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_lcap50%Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_lcap50%Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? Empty Poll: What character would you like to see in the game?

Post  A_Hereos_Legacy Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 pm

The title says it all. Most Sonic characters will be in the game, but a few might not make it. So here's a list of characters that might not make it into the game. It's all of you who can decide if they are or not. (These are playable by the way)

Big the Cat
Tikal
Cream n Cheese (she is in the game, but isn't playable,but will be if voted)
Chaos (Again, not playable, unless voted. He can use all forms.)

And there you go! So vote away this poll will end in a month or so.
A_Hereos_Legacy
A_Hereos_Legacy
Admin
Admin

http://superhydrosonic55.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? Empty Chaos for sure!

Post  kylod Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Wow Chaos all forms Very Happy ?!?!?! Soooooo choosing that :Sonic: but sonic says no becouse of what happened in SADX Crying or Very sad .
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? Empty Re: Poll: What character would you like to see in the game?

Post  A_Hereos_Legacy Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 pm

kylod wrote:Wow Chaos all forms Very Happy ?!?!?! Soooooo choosing that :Sonic: but sonic says no becouse of what happened in SADX Crying or Very sad .

I've got an idea for each character an how they can contribute to the game. And it won't be by just making some cheesy reason either. So don't let the character's past experiences get in the way of your votes.
A_Hereos_Legacy
A_Hereos_Legacy
Admin
Admin

http://superhydrosonic55.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Poll: What character would you like to see in the game? Empty Re: Poll: What character would you like to see in the game?

Post  kylod Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Admin(Superhydrosonic55) wrote:
kylod wrote:Wow Chaos all forms Very Happy ?!?!?! Soooooo choosing that :Sonic: but sonic says no becouse of what happened in SADX Crying or Very sad .

I've got an idea for each character an how they can contribute to the game. And it won't be by just making some cheesy reason either. So don't let the character's past experiences get in the way of your votes.

Even though you say that, i still pick chaos becouse ive been a sonic fan for such a long time i know alot about all of them, i know you got a very great idea for them all but the reason i pick chaos is becouse of his awesome forms!
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Post  The Deshar Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 am

All that aside, welcome to the forum kylod.
The Deshar
The Deshar

Back to top Go down

Post  kylod Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 pm

The Deshar wrote:All that aside, welcome to the forum kylod.

thanks, and i wont be on that often but 2-3 times a week ill be on
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Post  LupinAKAFlashTH Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh Tikal. I miss you. *clicks Tikal and votes*

LupinAKAFlashTH

http://www.crossloids.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Deshar Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 am

Lol, Lupin. xD
The Deshar
The Deshar

Back to top Go down

Post  LupinAKAFlashTH Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

The Deshar wrote:Lol, Lupin. xD

lol What do you expect? XD

LupinAKAFlashTH

http://www.crossloids.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kylod Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH wrote:
The Deshar wrote:Lol, Lupin. xD

lol What do you expect? XD
i guess we all have our own opinions on charachets huh
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Post  Super shadow- Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 am

I vote for Tikal.
Super shadow-
Super shadow-

http://www.project-games.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kylod Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Super shadow- wrote:I vote for Tikal.
we are all tied
well chaos and tikal is what i mean
kylod
kylod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down